Friday, June 10, 2005

Updated the......................................


~FOOD BLOG~

For those who are curious!! Although I haven't posted my meals that I'm making tomorrow, maybe later.

Have a great morning!! Today I want to accomplish, washing out the fridge, and getting two loads done (FRIDAY means, sheets and towels, I also have a small load of kiddie sized blankies to wash, so I guess I'll end up with three loads or so.) I also will bake a loaf of bread to enjoy with supper (unfortunately I have no idea what that will be, maybe a breakfast night tonight!!LOL I had to use a couple of meals in one night so as to have enough to feed Bill, he switched shifts before I could go grocery shopping again!!LOL) I also would like to give the inside of the cupboards a wipe down and I need to re-arrange my counters to make room for my bread machine!!
Busy Kitchen day, today and tomorrow!! :)

I will try to pop back on later this afternoon, a mama needs to take a coffee break!!

God Bless!!!

Oh dear, I totally missed your tag Debbie!!LOL Sure I'm game if anyone wants to play!! Do y'all remember the rules?? Here's a refresher:
1.post ANY question, although I will delete anything that vulgar or poor in taste.
2.you can post your name OR post anonymous, doesn't matter
3.you can post a minimum of 3 questions and a maximum of 20 (YIKES!!!)
4. On Sunday night I will compile all the Q's and put them in a post with all my answers!!!
5.post your questions in this thread's comment section.

HAVE FUN AND GO FOR IT, ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. where would you go for your dream holiday?

2. why do you feel strongly about vaccinating your children?(opening a can of worms)

3.tell us about your dream house.(where is it and tell us all about the set up)

4. if a girl wanted to get you something for your birthday, what would she get you?(he, he)

alright that is all I have right now, can I ask more later?
I am not signing my name. ;)

Veronica said...

I can't believe I am finally getting to post this! This makes 3 times trying! lol The phone rang once, the kids needed me another time and now I can!!! YAY

Just stopping in to say hello and I hope you have a great weekend!