Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Is it Friday??

I know my famous last words!!LOLOL!!

So, not much happening around here. We had a nice weekend, although the kids have been in a foul mood since Sunday. Yesterday was a treat....NOT!!

Bill went for his MRI yesterday and discovered that no, they are not fun. Now we just have to wait for the results. Either Bill or I need to take Kayla in to the clinic today, I'm pretty sure she has another UTI. It's been awhile since she's had one. I ended up with today off because the little girls I look after are still sick. So far we've escaped the bug, but I think we may run out of luck eventually!!

My sister came over for a visit last night, she had baked some cookies and brought them to share...YUM!! I also did something last night that I have never done before!! I VOTED!! I'm nowhere near a political buff, but figured it was high time I exercised my right to vote.

Well, I need to get started on my day, it seems a *little* less intense than yesterday, but it's a close toss up!!!

Have a blessed Tuesday!!

0 comments: