Friday, April 28, 2006

It's Friday!!!

Just a quick update!!
Went to my appt this morning, everything looks good. I've gained 12lbs!!LOL
So at 10w2d I'm 112lbs. Blood pressure was good. Had the lovely Pap done which has made me spot again...blech. I didn't get to hear the heartbeat, although she tried, which I am pretty bummed about, but it's still early. At least my cervix is tightly closed and everything feels good according to her, she said that the blood is coming from the cervix and that I should relax as best as I can. I am going to book my ultrasound for as soon as they can get me in. So while I feel somewhat calm, I'm still a little freaked out, I just can't get over how different this pregnancy is in comparison to my others, but I guess there always has to be one of those in the group!! Your prayers are still very much appreciated!!

I will post an update as soon as I know when my ultrasound is scheduled for!!
Have a blessed Friday!!

0 comments: