Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bear with me

while I set up home again around here!! Apparently my blog was 'hacked' and 90% of my stuff was deleted!!GRRRR!!! guess someone wasn't happy with my leaving Easter decorations up for so long!!!LOL Anyways, I'll get there, until then I will have to have a boring template!!!LOL

Can you all do me a favour? Can you email me a link to your blog? I would love to have everyone back on my lists, but I was so used to reading from my blog and didn't have some of them written down!!(My bad!!) I know a lot of yours by heart, but some I can't remember!!!

So, as they say....back to the drawing board!!!!

Emal me at: mama2fiveblessings@yahoo.ca

God bless and Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

What a bummer, Penny!! Sorry to hear about your blog issues! I hope the rest of your week goes better for you! Love, Rebekah (http://www.ilovejesus.com/myhome/firewife/)