Monday, August 27, 2007

Just for fun

Okay, I promise I do a real post soon!! trying to get things done around here!! OH, Matthew started crawling yesterday!!Awww, so bittersweet for this Mama!!
********************************************
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

their newborn/newly adopted children and workers....
*taken from a pamphlet on Maternity/Sickness benefits.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can...what do you touch first?
a lamp

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

The weather network, this morning

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, what time is it?
just about 11am

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11:10am, not too bad!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Robbie and Alyssa cheering MAtthew on with his crawling, Alex banging something downstairs, Mariah telling him to stop, Kayla asking if it's luchtime yet, the radio on downstairs and Matthew going "Dadadadadadada"

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night...and I'm not telling!!LOL

8. Before you came to this website, what were you looking at?
Sandra's website!!

9. What are you wearing?
basic jeans, pink tee and a pink hoodie

10. What did you dream last night?

I was having very weird dreams, and I can't even remember anything other than glimpse's here and there!!LOL

11. When did you last laugh?
A little while ago when MAtthew crawled over and pulled down the toy bin and had a puppet land on his head!!LOL

12. What's on the walls of the room you're in?
Fingerprints, posters, pictures of wolves and other animals, more fingerprints!!

13. Seen anything weird lately?
The stories I could tell!! Too many to name here!

14. What do you think of this survey?
More importantly, what do YOU think of this survey?!?!

15. What's the last film you saw?
In theatres, Illusionist and on DVD, Wild Hogs

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Tithe 10% between church and other causes. Invest enough away so as my children and family would never have to worry about money (but NOT be spoiled) buy land and build on it for family (what a dream come true for a Nana!! All my grandbabies close by!!)and buy a van so we could all go for a drive again (have not done that since Nov.10th 2006) and have a home similar to the Duggars, but a bit smaller (I despise huge houses, even if I needed it!!) but I would love a laundromat style laundry room and a restaurant style kitchen (just the appliances like a industry sized dishwasher, stove, oven and sinks) and one huge girls room and one huge boys room. I would also get farm animals (chickens, cows and horses) build a garden big enough for us to live off of. Buy a pasta maker, deep fryer, and new towels!!LOL Oh and a never ending gift card to Second Cup and Starbucks, an entire hunting get-up for Bill (a new rifle and a bow and an outfitters tent and a cool ATV...his hunting helps to provide YUMMY meat so it's always worth it!!)

17. State something about yourself most people don't know...
I am so very simple, I do not like flashy or extravagant things. I never wanted a big wedding or a big house. I would rather do things the hard way and like to get my hands dirty with work. I love to read medical terminology type books and the Thesaurus is always an excellent read. I also like to learn how to fix things around the house and in cars. Hmmm, what I'm really trying to say is I am a GEEK!!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
That all people were saved and live for Jesus. I totally second this Sandra!!!

19. Do you like to dance?
I love to dance, I don't think I am very good at it mind you!!LOL

20. What is one trip you would like to take right now?

I'm not much of a traveler, but if I could go anywhere right now it would be to BC to see my Mother-in-Law and give her a big hug and kiss and sit and have tea with her. I would love to make her and my Father-in-Law a nice yummy meal and clean their house for them, so they could just relax and enjoy each other.

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
If I was in a different life, being a missionary would be awesome. I would also love to be with orphans and in the orphanages or helping new Mama's get started with breastfeeding and parenting.

Okay, back to reality!!LOL
Have a blessed Monday!
~Penny

0 comments: