Monday, May 26, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


simple womans daybook

FOR TODAY May 26th 2008
Outside My Window... It is pouring rain and very cool out!
I am thinking... of which load of laundry conquer today...hmmmm
I am thankful for... the life path God has given me and blessed me with!
From the kitchen... toast and eggs for breakfast, then homemade bread should be wafting from the kitchen soon!
I am wearing... super cozy blue fuzzy pants, a comfy zip hoodie
I am creating... lists and more lists!
I am going... to go to Value Village later this evening to get my oldest some much needed clothing and hopefully find some low waisted pants for me in a bigger size!
I am reading... a combination of books, mostly herbal pregnancy related info right now.
I am hoping... we can get our hours done really fast for Habitat, I really can't imagine another winter in this house..*shivers*
I am hearing...some of the children playing, some are getting breakfast.
Around the house... it is a disaster zone! getting ready for holidays and tons to pack!
One of my favorite things... is waking up each morning and saying to myself "I have a baby growing in my belly!"
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
-Value Village tonight
-packing and more packing
-grocery shopping
-my dentist appointment to have my bridge removed
-doctors appointment for me
-pick up new temporary teeth
-ummm, maybe relax?!?!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Shylo and Penny

0 comments: