Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy, busy...............

I know it's surprisingly hard to imagine! I have decided it's time for a fresh new blog, of course I'll post here when I make the move with a link of course!!lol
If you would like a sneak peek check out HERE!!

Today I spent some time adding blogs to my bloglist over there...I discovered that it has been a really...reeeaaalllyyy long time since I last visited some of you and you have moved!!!ACK! I haven't decided if I will keep the template I have there or change it to the 3 column one like I have here....we'll see!

Not much on the go this weekend, we're taking it easy and I will probably start some of my fall/winter cleaning...just minor stuff. The kids talked me into going through their fall/winter clothes last night, so we'll have to finish folding and putting that stuff away. Bill will be earning hours tomorrow doing some work at a different housing complex from Habitat.

What's going on in your neck of the woods?
Well, best be going...the children are snacking on ice cream for dessert and they tend to get a bit messy....ya know, just a bit!!lol

Blessings!!!

0 comments: