Thursday, May 26, 2005

Hello!!!

This week has gone by rather quickly, which I don't mind. I love weekends and now I will love them even more. Bill officially starts his new position next week!! Yeah no more nights for awhile, he'll still have some here and there, but at least he won't work as late.

Nothing real exciting to report. The lawn guy DID get back to me today (I had almost thought I had lost another one!!LOL) He said he would do it and it should be done this weekend!!! Hurray!! That is such a huge stress relief for me.

My sister goes to look at a couple apartments tomorrow, she's so excited. Especially since she got approved for a line of credit, so she has enough money to cover everything. I'm so proud of her!!

Finally the one week countdown begins until my appointment, hopefully next week goes by fast too. I'm so anxious to get an answer, and maybe some proper pain medication or at least better pain management. (BTW, thankyou Veronica for checking that out for me!!!)

Well, I don't really have much to chat about, so I'll go update my food blog, and then sign out!!
Have a great friday!!
God bless!!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

You're welcome :) I hope you have a great weekend!

Sylvia said...

Hello Penny, I am glad about your hubby's new job and about the lawn guy coming by. Hope you have a great weekend. Praying for your health.

Rebekah said...

Hi, Penny! Praying for your health and that you find some answers very soon. Have a blessed Lord's Day, my friend. :)