Wednesday, June 8, 2005

It's Happy Hump Day!!

Weird, it is 3:00pm at my house and my kitchen is clean, laundry is going and children are SLEEPING! Alex, is kinda awake, but just relaxing. I kept Alex and Alyssa home again. I'm at the point right now that I don't really care about that school. Everytime they get better from something they go to school for a week and then BAM! They're sick again. Alex's strep throat is pretty much gone, but he's still on the antibiotics of course, but they seem to upset his tummy. Alyssa seems to be alright, she doesn't have the fever, just really sleepy and she says she has a headache and a sore throat. So, she's under watch!!LOL

Today has been a slow moving day. At least the main stuff has been dealt with, but with a living room covered in sprawled out kids, what more could you expect!

Anyways, I want to finish up the OAMC tonight and send that out tonight and tomorrow morning, if not by tomorrow night for sure!! Hopefully I'll be able to post groceries and meals tomorrow night and then, PRAISE THE LORD! It's friday!!!
I don't have much planned this weekend, hopefully.....maybe get some gardening done!!

I'm hoping to post some b-day pics sometime on the weekend from Mariah's b-day. I should be able to get my roll of film developed!!

Have a great afternoon/evening everyone!!
God Bless!

1 comments:

Veronica said...

You did a great job making out the OAMC info. Thanks so much for taking the time to do that. It is greatly appreciated.

I wish you could see my journal, I just posted some pics of the kids on there. I feel bad that I can see how you and your family is but you can't see my posts, where mine is on LJ and friends only. You could get a LJ just to see mine! hehe! *hint hint* :) Take care and have a great weekend!