Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Day at the Lake!!!

Good afternoon!!

What a nice day it has been!! We just got back about an hour ago from the lake, it was such a nice day. Kerri and her three kids came along and everyone had a great time.
The weather cooperated, it wasn't too hot nor was it cold. The kids played in the pool and at the park. My guy's are totally wiped out now, though!!LOL

They seem to be a bit cranky now too, early baths and early to bed tonight. The kids were also up pretty early as well, so that doesn't help.

Tomorrow is another busy day, we'll be heading off to Value Village bright and early.
I really hope I find some good stuff, Thursday I think we'll take it easy and catch up on some housecleaning and laundry, then Thursday Kerri and I decided we'll hit the lake again. Saturday we'll be there again, and Monday we're hoping to head to the Zoo with Uncle Rob and Auntie Shellie!!WHEW!!
I cannot believe the summer is half over, although Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, I still love the summer months.

We'll guess I better finish un-packing the bags and then start getting things together for supper. I was really wanting hotdogs and mac 'n' cheese for dinner, but I completely forgot to take out the hotdog buns this morning!!!GRRR!! So, I guess it'll be fish and chips!!! and some leftover chow mien noodles from last night!!LOL

Have a great evening my dear friends!! I'll post tomorrow and let you know of all my interesting finds!!!
God bless!!!!

0 comments: