Friday, August 12, 2005

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

Aw, you knew I was gonna say that, didn't you!?!?!?LOL

I'm still freezing!!!*teeth chattering* Right now my thermometer is registering 12C (52F??) I refuse to close all my windows, so we're all wearing sweaters!!LOL
If only I had the motivation to bake or something. Maybe this afternoon. All this cool weather is making me want to start decorating the house for Fall and thanksgiving!!! Although I will hold myself back until at least September 1st!!!
It's time to add some seasonal Tickers to my blog!!!

I had some thoughts I wanted to post about pop into my head last night as I was falling asleep, but now I'm not so sure!!LOL Funny how you can wander through the day thinking about what you will post about (ok, maybe only I do that?!?!?) then when you sit down to post, it doesn't really fit anymore.


Well, not much on the plate for this weekend. Going out with Kerri tonight!! Probably just putter around the house this weekend, get some cleaning done and probably laundry. LOL!! Maybe I'll even wash the floors!!!!!

Had a nice visit with my sister yesterday. She came for the day and stayed for dinner and cake. Poor thing is fighting some morning sickness...YUCK!!!

Alright, I suppose I should get moving....maybe another cup of tea will help?!?!?

Have a great Friday!!!God Bless!!

0 comments: