Sunday, August 27, 2006

Update

Had a very busy weekend, more so than usual!!LOL
FRIDAY:
Went to my drs appt and everything is good!! Although for some reason my duedate was marked down as Nov.11th, LOL!!!But anyways it looks like a possible induction somewhere near Nov.8th-10th so it doesn't really matter!! I was surprised at my weight, I thought for sure I had gained more, but I didn't, I weighed in at 126lbs (total gain so far of 26lbs) my BP was 100/70, measured at 29cm and urine was great!!
Baby Matthew was lying with his back to MY left and his head down, but not settled in the pelvis, which I know for a fact since he can still maneuver himself and lodge his head under my ribs!!!LOL His heartrate was 140...all is good!!

I then went for my gestational diabetes test that afternoon...BLECH!!! But, I survived and scored an hour and a bit all to myself!!HA!!

SATURDAY:we were supposed to go to a baby shower of the mom of the little girls I look after, however Kayla was still complaining of a sore right hip, so much so she would cry off and on in pain. I figured we should really get it checked out since it had been causing her discomfort since Friday. The weird thing was is that I knew she hadn't done anything so it had me baffled. The dr decides we had better do an xray since it caused her a great deal of pain when he moved her leg around and he was concerned about a possible dislocation (kind of what happens to newborn baby's) so I had to dig deep into my Mama gut (I really hate the kids to have pelvic/abdominal xrays) and decide if I felt this was serious enough to warrant an xray, my gut said yes.
Thank the Lord I listened because the xray revealed a perfect normal pelvic hip area, HOWEVER, it also revealed that my baby girls colon was nearly 10 times it's normal size due to a large accumulation of POOP!! It was so bad that it was putting pressure on her right hip!!! Oh my goodness, I felt terrible!!!! But I guess what was happening is that small amounts of POOP were bypassing the large CLOG and this is why I never thought anything (she was still 'going' everyday, which is why I never thought anything of it)So he prescribed a low dose stool softener and a high fiber diet for the next few days and praise the Lord it is working!!! She spent 1/2 an hour in the bathroom last night!!!LOL

Today, not much going on, just kicking back and relaxing. Got to pick up a huge box of cloth diapers I 'won' on Freecycle I needed to re-stock my collection, some I have been using since Alex!!!LOL

It's almost September!!!WHOOHOO!!! Here's some 'highlights' of the coming month:
1st: Ultrasound (let's see if the placenta has moved!!!, keep praying it has!!!)

9th:Used Toy and Clothing Sale (hoping and praying for lot's of good deals, Alyssa and Robbie need clothes as does Alex)

11th: a day of remembrance and our first official day of homeschool

12th: My birthday!!!the big 28!!!!(ROFL!!)

14th: My grandma's b-day!!! 85!!!

15th: Kayla's b-day, I honestly cannot believe she is going to be four!!and another drs appt.

19th: Auntie Cherie's b-day

28th: Nana's b-day

29th: another drs appt

WHEW!! and those are just the things I know of!!LOL Who knows what other things will pop up, I still have to fit groceries in there and setting up our curriculum and scheduling a meeting to go over the curriculum.....okay I need a nap just thinking of all this!!

Well, have a blessed Lord's day!!!

0 comments: