Friday, February 2, 2007

Well, I had to open my big mouth!!

Wasn't it just the other day I was saying that these guys haven't been sick?!?!?!
HA! Actually, it hasn't been that bad (hmmm, maybe I better just be quiet!!) both Mariah and Kayla have a fever and stuffy nose, sore throat and body aches...you know it's pretty serious when they are begging for medicine. The last two nights I have maybe slept a totaly of two hours in a row, other than that it's been 20min here and 10min there. Mariah likes to make sure that everyone feels her agony and distress over being sick and just sits there and moans.

Thankfully Matthew is such a good baby boy and is sleeping basically through the night, he only wakes up at 2am and has a quick drink.

Well, it's time for bed...for the olders.....hopefully for the littles very soon!!!

BTW, if I go MIA, just send the search party to look through Mount St. Laundry....I'm sure I will be there...devoured by dirty clothes!!!!

God bless!!

0 comments: