Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Fun Little Meme!!

Snagged this from Sallie
Enjoy!!

Aprons – Y/N? If Y, what does your favorite look like?
Sometimes, my most fav one is a full piece with faded flowers, it was my Grandma's!!


Baking – Favorite thing to bake
Cookies


Clothesline – Y/N?
No, but I would LOVE one!!!


Donuts – Have you ever made them?
No, but I want to give it a try this year!!!


Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day
cook meals


Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze?
Yes, I am so thankful for it too!!


Garbage Disposal – Y/N?
No, unfortunately not


Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource?
My MIL, if not, than an internet resource.



Ironing – Love it or hate it? Or hate it but love the results?
I don't really iron anything, but when I do, I LOVE it, it's so peaceful and calming.

Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it?
Yes, but it's not as bad as it used to be!!LOL


Kitchen – Color and decorating scheme
Ecclectic and functional, white appliances


Love – What is your favorite part of homemaking?
Cooking and meal prep


Mop – Y/N?
No, I get on my hands and knees to wash the floor!!


Nylons – Wash by hand or in the washing machine?
Don't wear usually, but I wash them by hand with body wash.


Oven – Do you use the window or open the oven to check?
I am forever opening the oven door!!LOL


Pizza – What do you put on yours?
Cheese, black olives, pepperoni and green peppers


Quiet – What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?
Sit in peace and pray


Recipe card box – Y/N? What does it look like?
Yup, it's a big 'ol tupperware thingy!!


Style of house – What style is your house?
Early 80's bungalow, rental


Tablecloths and napkins – Y/N?
No, only special occasions


Under the kitchen sink – Organized or toxic wasteland?
Organized, holds all my tupperware dishes


Vacuum – How many times per week?
5-7


Wash – How many loads of laundry do you do per week?
10-14


X’s – Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off?
Yup, in my control binder


Yard – Y/N? Who does what?
Yes, but hubby is not 'green-thumbed' so to speak!!LOL I do as much as I can


Zzz’s – What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?
Why, shine my sink of course!!*wink*
(to understand this check out FlyLady !!!!

Okay, now I'm off to finish up with the littles!!LOL(incase you're wondering, Bill is over at Rob's and Shellie's watching the hockey game!!hehe!!)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I tried to comment on the post below, but it's still not letting me. I'll try this one. What a fun meme...may I borrow it? Praying that you guys hear something really soon on Bill's returning to work. I know the paycheck is much needed.

Blessings and Hugs

Sandra said...

ooops...can you email me the meme,only when you get the chance? you should have my email addy. Thx girl.