Monday, March 12, 2007

Don't Forget Your 'Ornament'

Words spoken to me from my 4 yo as I was getting dressed this morning. I said, "what do you mean?" she replies with, "you know mommy, your ornament so you don't haffa stink" "You mean my deodorant?" I ask giggling, "yup, that is what I said to you" she says and away she went. ROFL!! I love it when they come up with this stuff!!

I am doing much better now. Although I don't quite understand dissolving stitches. I have had them numerous times in my mouth and I have yet to have then mysteriously vanish and dissolve into my gums or lips. I have always been left with a dangler or a very annoying knot that my tongue inevitably cannot resist skimming....CONSTANTLY!
So, finally last night, my last stitch came out and I proudly showed it off to the kids, because these are very cool things ya know! I don't know, maybe I'm too inpatient for the whole dissolving stitch thing!

Have a blessed Monday!!
~Penny

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ornament...too funny!

A Mama in Seventh Heaven said...

Hey Sandra! You had asked about bfding while I'm on the meds, Yup, I sure can...Praise the Lord. I would so badly hate to be in the situation where I'd have to choose......
God bless!!!