Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Friday!!

Ahhh, Labour Day weekend! The last day of August and the month is over! Tomorrow marks the beginning of my favourite season!! My birthday is in 11 sleeps! I will be 29, the last year of my 20's. Oddly enough I still feel the same on the inside as I did when I was 19....hmmmmm....maybe I haven't matured at all!!!LOL Speaking of birthdays, today my Daddy would've been 58 yrs old. It's hard to imagine him that age and what he would be like right now. Alex said he's celebrating his birthday in heaven with the angels. I sure hope so.

On the agenda for today.....Alex is doing a clean sweep on his room. He wanted to switch his room around as well. My hallway looks as though his room threw-up. Mariah has been irritating him non-stop by touching everything. Kayla and Alyssa are super grumpy today, don't know what is up with them.

Auntie Kandie is coming tonight. She is going to watch everybody but Matthew and Bill and I are going to go grocery shopping. Should be riveting...LOL! He hates grocery shopping!!

I'm going to try really hard to get the list up this afternoon.......but first, Matthew is requesting a morning snack and then I think it'll be his naptime.(not to mention a few others around here!!)

Have a blessed Friday!!
~Penny

0 comments: