Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Where did this week go??

The summer is flying by at an insane rate! I blink and there is another week GONE!
It was a long weekend here and Bill and I worked so hard getting things done around here. Tightening taps and replacing valves, fixing doors etc. Tuesday a very dear friend of mine came over with her two little ones. Her and I have known each other since we were 3 years old!! A lot of history!!LOL We had lost touch for the past 7 or so years and had a lot of catching up to do. The kids all had a good time as well.

Then later that evening we had a meeting to go over our Life Insurance.

Today i have been waiting for the junk lady to come and take away some broken furniture and stuff too big for the garbage men to take. I'm also waiting for the delivery of a hide-a-bed and chair off of Freecycle and for the person who wants my stuff to come and pick it up! Tomorrow is the big day..errrr..night I guess!!LOL The hair gets chopped!! I'm terrified, but in a good way.

Then Friday I am babysitting a friends little girls, so no lake day, but it's okay next week!! I am also having my groceries delivered that morning, then it's the weekend again!!
Oh, I posted the menus for this week (used my magic to change the date on it again!!LOL) as well as my grocery list for Friday, I will post the menus for that later.
Well, time to go switch another load of laundry!!
Have a blessed Wednesday!!
Penny

0 comments: