Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Five

Goodness, I haven't done one of these in ages!!!

You can find your own over at Friday Five

1.What’s your favorite card game?
Definitely FRUSTRATION!! Bill's family taught me and it is hands down my fav!
2.What’s your favorite roll-the-dice-and-move game?
Monopoly!! I love that there are so many different versions now too.
3.What’s your favorite playground game?
Anyone remember 'GROUNDERS'? I'm sure it has other names but the idea is basically tag on the playground.....how we played anyways!!lol
4.What’s your favorite party game?
Trivial Pursuit and Pictionary...I know I'm fairly old school
5.What’s your favorite computer game?
I actually don't have one personally, however, WoW is pretty popular at our house with the boys....ahem! Bill included! Yup, I have a couple of WoWheads here!!


Blessings!!

0 comments: