Thursday, March 8, 2012

Garden on the Brain....*sigh*

Oh this is so amazing: Alys Fowler

I love this woman immensely, seriously, I could watch her for hours in her garden. :)

I am in the process of planning my garden and containers, so many different ideas. I want to be sure I have lot's of veggies and lot's of herbs (for teas, food, tinctures, and other uses) and of course some edible flowers for salads. When I have some concrete ideas, I will share here.

We will be having our new freezer delivered tomorrow...YIPPEEE! I am so stoked about that. It's an upright and is going to be awesome, here, check it out: Our New Freezer. It will be so awesome to be organized and for when harvest time comes around again. We are still keeping our chest freezer, until it dies. It's over 15yrs old, but we decided we would store bread in it.

In other news...Alyssa got herself a part time job! She is working one day a week at a local daycare taking care of the cleaning duties. Next on the list is Alex!

Ummm, let's see, what else?!?!? No word yet on my test results for Celiac. I'm not sure if that means it's negative or my doctor just hasn't got around to notify me yet. (it took her almost 2 mos to get back to Bill about him being low on Vitamin D and phosphorus...grrrr) Yet, if I call, they refuse to give any results over the phone! Hmph!

Blessed be!!!

0 comments: