Thursday, August 23, 2012

Let's Talk About Teeth!!

Wanted to share this very quickly! I have been meaning to do a post all about oral health and dental care.

Since we have changed our diets for the better we noticed something else changed...our dental health! You have heard (or read anyways) that the children's dental health has been quite amazing in recent times. meaning that we have not had cavities for quite some time. I was astonished at that happening because I did not expect it at all, it was a pleasant surprise and I was certain that the fact that we changed our diets was a direct connection with the change in dental health. Sure enough, with more reading and research, it's TRUE!

The best video I can find that explains it in the most clear and concise fashion is this one below. It's just over 15mins, but it is worth every second of time. Grab a glass of water or an herbal tea and watch this video!!

Blessed be!

0 comments: