Monday, December 19, 2005

URGENT Prayer request .....again

If I have your email address, then you already know what is going on. Those of you who read and I don't have your email, I urgently need your prayer/thoughts for my sister and Brad.

Their baby was born via emergency c-section this morning. Baby Hunter was born at 25wks and weighed in at 1.5lbs.

My sister's water broke early this morning and when they arrived at the hospital they discovered that she was also dilated to 1cm. Her contractions began to pick up very quickly and Baby Hunter was showing signs of distress and so the safest thing to do was an emergency c-section because he was breech. he was born just a little past 10:30am MST today, December 19th.

As of the last time I spoke with my sister (6:40pm MST) Baby Hunter was undergoing a spinal tap because he has a serious blood infection and they need to pinpoint the source of the infection. Baby Hunter is receiving IV antibiotics.

I haven't heard anything else yet, (it's 9:15pm MST here) but I will update as I can.

If you pray, I humbly beg for you to pray for them. If you don't pray then please keep them in your thoughts and close to your heart.

I will send out updates by email as frequently as I can, if you would like to receive email updates and send your wishes/thoughts/prayers to me, I will pass along everything to them, send me a note with your email address and I will let you know as I find out things.

Thank you so much and may the Lord keep my sister safe and strong and keep tiny baby Hunters in His strong hands.

God bless,
Penny
~EMAIL ME~

0 comments: