Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gravol anyone??

UGGGHHHHHHH!!! Can you hear me moan???
I feel so icky, it's just not funny, not that you would laugh at me anyways, right?!?!? I don't what happened, I was perfectly fine until last night around 6:30pm, I suddenly got sick...stomach sick....YUCK!!
I can't stand feeling nauseous (not that I've ever met anyone who DID!!) so I took some gravol and that seemed to help. I don't think it's anything I ate, because the kids and Bill would've been sick too since we all ate the same things over the past day or two. Well, whatever it is, hopefully it leaves...SOON!!!

So, for today, I am in survival mode. Just get done what is necessary and that's about it. Which unfortunately, is pretty much everything I normally do!! Oh well, thankfully Bill is home by lunchtime today and the rest of the week.

Hmmmm, just got a phonecall from the dad of the little girls I look after......he was asking ME if his oldest had gone to school because apparently she was up most of the night with an earache???Um, the mom didn't say a word to me this morning and if she was in the much pain I sure as heck am not going to keep her HERE all day...sheesh....I'm trying to keep myself in line!!

Well, time to get school going and make another mug of ginger tea........

Have a blessed day!!

0 comments: