Monday, January 16, 2006

Happy Monday!!

We had a nice visit with Kandie and Brad last night, he leaves today....poor Kandie!

The weather has been pretty decent lately, not too cold. On Saturday night it snowed, just about an inch or two. I hope our winter stays like this, I love winter but not so much the -40C weather!!LOL

On my agenda today:

School for the morning and finish up the laundry this afternoon. I'm still trying to play catch-up from Christmas.

Praying that Bill's workers comp comes REAL soon so I can get groceries REAL soon!!LOL I'm putting the finishing touches on my master list and then I will post it. I'm amazed at how many of you love my grocery lists!!!*giggle* Although, I understand because I'm just as intrigued by other Mama's and their lists and menus!!!LOL

That's about it for today, other than my usual stuff!! Bill will be home early, because of him only doing half days, so that's nice.
We had a 'date' on Friday night, it was really nice. We went out for dinner and chatted and laughed. We were going to see a movie, but by the time we got there the movie had already began, so we just came home and hung out and visited with my sister and Brad, so it all worked out.

Saturday night was family night and it was good too. We had yummy pepperoni pizza and watched our movie.

Well, I'm slow moving again today, so I better get up off my rear and get this day in action!!!LOL

Have a blessed day!!
~Penny

0 comments: