Thursday, January 12, 2006

Oh B.T.W...........

Two things...

I have just learned that this is de-lurking week!!! So, if you've been a lurker...Time to come out and say HELLO!!!
Leave me a comment and a link if you have one.


Number two....

At my Yahoo! Groups website I have been uploading files for my members to download.......so if you want to join......click on the link......I promise I won't flood your inbox with mail!!*giggle*
Eventually, I will have all my useful files uploaded for your viewing pleasure *grin*. Right now, I have my O.A.M.C pamphlet as well as my M.O.T.H (Managers of Their Homes) and soon my master Menu list and my master grocery list


Number three......
I have been coming across some many wonderful blogs and as I do, I've been adding them on here...so many wonderful women out there!!!

Blessings!!
~Penny

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Have a great weekend Penny!

Ann said...

Hope you are doing good. I will join your yahoo group soon. Take care and God Bless!!

Misty said...

I'm here, I'm here! Hugs to you.