Monday, May 7, 2007

No Double Trouble. :o(

Kandie had her Ultrasound on Friday and they learned that only one little bean is growing, seems to be a case of 'vanishing twin' syndrome. But, praise the Lord, there is one healthy little bean in there, with a good strong heartbeat!!! They figure on a DueDate around Dec.13th or so. She will be having a scheduled c-section, so it will most likely be a bit earlier than that!

Well, ya'll could end up getting sick of me!!LOL We moved our computer out into the living room and now can have access to it whenever!! I fear my house shall never be cleaned again!!LOL It will be much better for school purposes though, they really need to use the Internet for searching and research.

OH!!! I am now the proud owner of a Mei Tai and my Didymos wrap!! I can't decide which one I like better!!LOL The wrap definitely has a learning curve to it, but it's pretty user friendly. I'm really struggling with the back wraps, I can't seem to get Matthew tight enough against my back, or so it feels like. I've got all the front carries down though. The Mei Tai is really cool, I can throw Matthew on my back just fine with that and of course on the front. Yesterday he fell asleep almost instantly as soon as I snuggled him into it!! He's teething right now and has been quite the bear off and on. Carrying him close like that seems to soothe him completely. I would HIGHLY urge anyone who's at their ropes end with a colicky baby to get one!!!! It seems so simple, doesn't it?!?!? I can't believe the generation of people who still believe in the fact that carrying and demand breastfeeding will spoil your baby!!! The funniest thing is when Matthew sees me getting the Mei Tai or the wrap ready, he starts kicking his legs and smiling.....he knows!!!LOL

Hmmmm, what else is new?? A busy month ahead, drs appts and dentist appts. Today Alyssa goes to the dentist and then on Wednesday Alex goes. Nothing on the agenda for Mothers Day, just a quiet(???) day at home. Then we have Matthews and Mariahs checkups coming up as well. I had decided earlier this year that I would take each of the kids in for a checkup this year (I don't do regular checkups unless necessary) just to make sure everyone is on the right track. Alyssa, is done. Then after Mariah it will be Robbie and I haven't decided who else....I do the appointments in twos!!LOL

Have a blessed Monday!!
~Penny

0 comments: