Friday, April 3, 2009

~T~G~I~F~

Hurray my favourite day of the week!!

Well we decided that today we would go through all the spring/summer stuff today since tomorrow may end up being a busy one.
So there will be one list done!lol

Tonight is movie/pizza night!! Oh how I treasure these nights, I hope that this is a tradition that we can carry on for many years to come. Tonight's viewing will be
Madagascar-2 we loved the first one, so we're hoping this one will be equally as funny.

I'm in the process of planning for our holiday as well (another list!!) and I can't decide whether I should buy/find two hockey bags or find/buy some large suitcases to use for packing. You can imagine which one Bill votes for!!lol I always pack everyones stuff in vacuum sealed bags to save on space. Last couple of times I had two large suitcases, but they had been given to us and fell apart (yes, we are very hard on things!!lol, but they served their time well. Thus, I was thinking hockey bags just might be more durable...hmmmmmmmmmm. I also need to find a couple of coolers (big sized) since I plan on making some meals ahead to bring with as well as some of the foods I know I can buy here and may not be able to find there.

I told you I had a list of lists!! I am working on the homeschool one (which is one of my favs!!)

Well, the kids are not-so-patiently waiting for me to get going on the clothing, guess I better get going!! :o)

Be blessed!

0 comments: