Thursday, April 30, 2009

Where oh where art thou sun........

thy needth shine it's rays of warmth upon my weary soul................

Six months of winter is more than enough for me.....I'm done! I want green grass and sunshine. I want to have my windows open with warm breezes dancing around my curtains. I want to see and smell flowers. That's not too much to ask, is it?
Gosh, I think at this point I would even settle with temps being, oh I don't know......ABOVE THE FREEZING MARK!!!!!lol Hopefully the weather dudes are correct with their forecast.....warmth is on the way!

On the agenda today, other than the typical stuff, grocery shopping tonight. Which means I need to get the rest of my list/menu's done and the fridge cleaned out! This will be the first time we have purposely started grocery shopping weekly. Believe it or not, but it's going to take a bit of getting used to! My brain is wired to buying enough of everything for two weeks and even still, some of the stuff is cheaper to purchase in bulk despite the initial cost (which may increase my weekly amount). I will however, enjoy have regular fresh produce! I'm hoping that the weekly sales will also help with saving money in the month. (I will hit all four sales rather than just 2 per month).
For example, this trip there is a coupon for a free $25 gift card for spending $250. Since I will be spending $500, I will receive 2 gift cards to use towards my next trip. So, next week I will be able to use whatever coupon they have PLUS my gift cards. (sometimes they offer $30 when you spend $250 as well or free items like a ham) We'll see how it goes!

In other news, Mariah has mastered the art of writing her name! Which is awesome because now I know it's her who's writing on the walls since she wrote her name all over!!!lol Ooooops!!hehe Too funny.

Breanna has mastered rotating herself around in circles....she resembles a clock!!lol!! Her head stays put and her body rotates around in a circle, it's hilarious!!

Blessings!

0 comments: