Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shall I put rocks in my pocket?

oh wait, they're already there!lol It's supposed to get very windy here in a bit, which means where we live now, I should be making advance preparations otherwise I will find myself in a place where everyone is 3 feet tall and telling me what to do...hmmmmm oh wait, I'm already there!!lol

Well it looks as though the guys are all done outside. I'm not sure what comes next, I'm assuming the fence? Sidewalk paving? Who knows! I think I need to accept that I will not have much of a garden this year. Hmph! Most of what I would like to plant should've been started indoors already. Unfortunately, I have no idea how it is going to be set up outside and where exactly I'll be able to garden. I am going to do some bucket gardening though and hopefully get a few things planted. Hopefully!


The excitement is building about our holidays!!
I was so lucky and scooped up a luggage set off of Freecycle, I think if I can find one or two more large ones, I'm set in that department. So here's the list of stuff to get/do:
*suitcases/luggage
*two or three large coolers (47-50L size)
*make a 'to bring' list
*plan out menus and food stuff for those two weeks


Blessings!!

0 comments: