Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!!!

Well, better than last week anyways!lol

We had a good weekend, busy, but good. Saturday we basically spent the day grocery shopping or at least it feels like that anyways. Can I just say again how much I love my natural health food store?!?! It is so nice to have that 'market' feeling while buying groceries, I could spend hours in there...easily!!

Then it was off to the big store, where there are aisles and aisles of junk....to which only a few things found their way into my cart. C'mon Bill!!!!
I am very happy to see that they now have antibiotic/hormone free ground beef in addition to pork and chicken products. That makes me feel a whole lot better about feeding my family. Now they just need to get some dairy products like that!!

Then on Sunday we went for a drive and ended up at a little public park area and the lake had been drained from it so there was this huge area of sand for them to play in. It was sooooo windy, but they had fun none-the-less. Here's some pics:

003

030

026

038

039

045

Have a blessed day!!

0 comments: