Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Dream House.....

Whew, it has been very busy around here lately. Getting things set up with homeschooling, canning, getting things ready for Fall and the cooler temperatures, cleaning...gah, the list goes on!

I did however, find a video I wanted to share with you all. In a sense, this is my dream. There are a few changes I would make to fit our family size better, but other than that, the concept is bang on!

Enjoy!

COFFER from thismustbetheplace on Vimeo.

I love it, love it, LOVE IT!! I can imagine my own cows and goats. More chickens, of course! Beautiful garden space....oh my goodness! I love how he has combined the good things of our present with the wisdom from the past. I always have said that I wish there would be more of this concept. Blessings!

0 comments: